Everyone loves chocolate cookies. Eat them while watching movies, take them to school or work, or for those who love a sweet breakfast. Baking cookies can be your family’s Saturday or Sunday tradition. These amazing chocolate cookies are very soft inside, and the cracks on the outside look very beautiful. So, let’s start cooking!
Advice: Do not forget to consider the quality of your products. It is very important with sweets. If chocolate will be of low (more commercial) quality – the taste will be too sweet and not right. If you get chocolate of a better quality, the flavour will benefit and just one bite will be enough to savour the sweet.
- 60g cocoa
- 95g cinnamon sugar
- 95g white sugar
- 50g melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 120g flour
- 5g backing powder
- 3g salt
- Mix cocoa, sugar, and salt in a deep bowl.
- Melt the butter in a pot
- Now pour this into a bowl.
- Add eggs and mix
- Sift the flour through a sieve into the mixture and add the baking powder.
- Mix again, cover the bowl with cling film and put into the fridge for 4 hours.
- Remove the dough from the fridge. Now form balls of dough with your hands, flatten them roll in a flour.
- Put them on a baking sheet lined with foil, and bake for 10 minutes in an oven heated to 180 degrees.
It’s so easy to cook chocolate cookies, and so tasty, right? They can lift your mood up when you feel down. Honestly, what can feel better than a cup of coffee or tea with a great homemade cookie?
Some extra tips from me? Sure! If you don’t have much time, put the dough in the freezer for only 1 hour. You can also add vanilla extract.
Feeling like a star today? Here are a few preselected links for you of how to cook cookies like celebrity. For example, Duff Goldman’s, Martha Stewart’s and other recipes can be found here. Anothere few ideas can be found at the link.
It is always more difficult to find vegan recipes for cookies. But this one on our website looks pretty good.