If you’re a foodie, or just interested in the food industry, you’ll love these top food documentaries. Here are five of the most famous food documentaries you need to watch:
- “Food, Inc.” – A groundbreaking documentary that exposes the dark side of industrial food production in the United States, and its impact on the environment, animals, and human health.
- “Super Size Me” – Filmmaker Morgan Spurlock’s iconic experiment, in which he ate nothing but McDonald’s for a month, highlighting the dangers of fast food on our health.
- “Jiro Dreams of Sushi” – A mesmerizing documentary that follows the life and work of Jiro Ono, an 85-year-old sushi master, as he perfects his craft and trains his son to take over the family business.
- “Chef’s Table” – A Netflix series that profiles some of the world’s most innovative and acclaimed chefs, showcasing their culinary philosophies and creative processes.
- “Cooked” – Based on Michael Pollan’s book, this Netflix series explores the cultural and scientific history of cooking, using the elements of fire, water, air, and earth to examine the role of food in our lives.
Whether you’re interested in food production, culinary artistry, or the science of cooking, these documentaries are sure to entertain and enlighten you.