Yogurt cake is a moist and tender cake that has a subtle tanginess and a creamy texture from the yogurt. It has a slightly sweet flavor with a hint of vanilla, which is often added to enhance the taste. The consistency of the cake is not too dense, but also not too fluffy, making it a perfect balance between the two. Some variations of yogurt cake may have different flavors added, such as lemon, orange, or berries, which can give the cake a slightly tart and refreshing taste. Overall, this dessert has a delicate and pleasant flavor that can be enjoyed on its own or with a variety of toppings such as fresh fruit, whipped cream, or a dusting of powdered sugar.
- 430 of natural yogurt
- Fruits/dried fruits/nuts q.b.
- 2 big spoons of flour
- 1 big spoon of honey
- 2 eggs
- Beat the eggs until light foam is formed.
- Add yogurt and mix.
- Now sift the flour through a sieve, and add honey and mix thoroughly again.
- Cut fruits and nuts into small pieces.
- Grease the mold with vegetable oil and place the chopped fruits and nuts on the bottom.
- Pour the mixture into a mold, you can sprinkle corn flakes on top. Bake for 25 minutes in an oven heated to 180 degrees.
Searching for great dessert in London coffee shops
If you want to try more of our dessert recipes, try the Sweets section. If you are in the mood to go out and are searching for a great dessert in London, I would suggest checking:
- Gail’s Bakery: A chain of artisan bakeries in London known for their delicious baked goods, including yogurt cakes.
- Monmouth Coffee: A well-known coffee shop in London that serves a variety of baked goods, including yogurt cake.
- Kaffeine: A specialty coffee shop that offers a range of baked goods, including yogurt cake, made with organic and locally sourced ingredients.