Pasta with Mushrooms
- 200 g pasta tagliatelli
- 400 g champignons or porcini if you prefer a stronger taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- black pepper
- 5 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Clean a mushrooms by removing a earthy ends, wash and dry them. Cut a mushrooms into slices.
- Pour olive oil into a pan, add 1 clove of garlic and black pepper. After 1 minute, remove a garlic
- Now pour a chopped mushrooms on a pan.
- When a mushrooms are almost cooked , add chopped parsley and remove from heat.
- Meanwhile cook a pasta. Check cooking time on the package.
- Add cooked pasta on a pan with cooked mushrooms.
- Add a grated cheese and add cooking water. Stir everything on the pan.
- Put a pasta on a plate, add a bit grated cheese and chopped parsley.
This is time to enjoy the pasta with mushrooms. It can be a great fit for an elegant dinner or for a nutritious lunch. This is the first recipe of pasta on our website but you can check Italian recipes for more ideas. And if you are into pasta – stay tuned and check Sunday Cooking regularly. More to come soon!
If you wish to explore more recipes, I would highly suggest foodgawker aggregator to check for new fresh ideas beyond the “big fish” recipes.