Stuffed eggs are a versatile and delicious appetizer or snack that can be prepared and cooked in advance. They can be served chilled or warm, making them a great option for any occasion. To bake stuffed eggs in the oven, preheat to 350°F (175°C) and bake for 10-12 minutes. To reheat in the microwave, place on a microwave-safe plate and heat on high for 30-45 seconds. Whether you prefer them warm or chilled, stuffed eggs are a crowd-pleaser that’s easy to make and perfect for entertaining. Try experimenting with different fillings, such as cheese, bacon, herbs, or spices, to create your own unique recipe.
- 140 g. of whole zucchini
- 2 spoon of grated cheese
- 2 spoon of mayonnaises
- q.b. greens of fennel
- 2 spoon of tuna
- Place the eggs in a pot of water and cook for 9 minutes
- Peel the eggs, cut into 2 halves and pick the yolks from all the eggs
- Grate the zucchini on a medium grater and cook for 8 minutes
- In a deep bowl, mix stewed zucchini with grated cheese, mayonnaise and 1 egg yolk and salt.
- In another bowl, mix tuna, chopped green onion and 1 egg yolk
- Fill the eggs with the prepared filling and decorate with fennel or dill.
Farms close to London where you can buy organic eggs
There are many farms in and around London that produce organic eggs. Here are a few of the best options:
- Brambletye Fruit Farm: This farm in East Sussex produces a variety of organic fruits and vegetables, as well as free-range organic eggs.
- Daylesford Organic Farm: With locations in Gloucestershire and London, Daylesford Organic Farm is a popular destination for organic produce, including eggs from their own free-range chickens.
- Ripple Farm Organics: Located in Kent, Ripple Farm Organics is a family-run farm that produces organic fruits, vegetables, and free-range organic eggs.
- Highfield Farm: This farm in Essex produces free-range organic eggs, as well as organic meat and vegetables.
- Well Hung Meat Company: While primarily known for their organic meat, the Well Hung Meat Company also produces free-range organic eggs from their farm in Devon.
These are just a few of the many farms in and around London that produce organic eggs. Be sure to check with each farm for their availability, as well as any specific practices they may have in place for their egg production.