Looking for a healthy and delicious way to get your daily dose of veggies? Look no further than this mouth-watering recipe for creamy spinach! Made with fresh, nutrient-packed spinach leaves, this dish is the perfect way to get your greens in a way that’s both satisfying and delicious.
Not only is this creamy spinach recipe a delicious way to enjoy fresh, seasonal produce, it’s also packed with good-for-you nutrients! Spinach is an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and K, as well as minerals like iron and calcium. Plus, the milk in this recipe adds an extra boost of protein and calcium to help keep your bones and muscles strong and healthy.
So why not give this creamy spinach recipe a try? Whether you serve it as a side dish or enjoy it as a main course, it’s sure to become a fast favorite in your recipe rotation.
- 400 g of spinach
- 200 ml of milk
- 1 garlic
- a half of medium onion
- q.b. salt/peper
- 2 tablespoon of cheese parmigiano
- Wash and cook the spinach in salt water.
- Meanwhile, I prepare the cream. Finely chop the garlic and onion
- Melt a piece of butter in a pan and fry the chopped onion and cloves for 10 seconds
- Pour milk into the pan and cook for 10 minutes over low heat. The cream should thicken a little.
- Drain the cooked spinach from the water, cut it into smaller pieces
- Pur spinach into the pan, add parmigiano stir well.
In conclusion, creamy spinach is a tasty and healthy way to incorporate fresh vegetables into your daily diet. Spinach has a rich history dating back to ancient Persia and became popular in Europe in the 16th century. Today, it is widely recognized as a superfood due to its abundance of vitamins and minerals. With this recipe, you can enjoy the benefits of spinach in a delicious and creamy dish that’s perfect as a side or main course. So why not give it a try and discover a new favorite dish that’s both satisfying and nutritious!
Follow my Facebook and Instagram pages! I’m always sharing my favorite recipes and cooking tips with my followers, and I’d love to have you join in on the fun. So head over to Facebook and Instagram to get in on the action.