Want to organize a party? Easy to make sweets? Here you go!
Jelly Cake “Color Glass”. Yummy, yummy, yummy!
Jelly Cake “Color Glass”
The jelly cake is very popular for parties… Its refined and great taste with fruity notes will appeal to many. Natural ingredients make it a must for a party organizer.
- 500 g Sour cream 20%
- 25 g Gelatin
- 90 g Dry strawberry jelly
- 90 g Dry kiwi jelly
- 90 g Dry orange jelly
- 100 g Biscuits
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 900 ml Water
- Making the jellyPrepare the jelly from the powder. Pour jelly into 3 plates and pour 250 ml of water each, mix thoroughly, cool and refrigerate until completely solidified, at least for an hour.
- Cut and BreakWhen the jelly became thicker, cut it into cubes. Adjust the sizes yourself, but it is better to do 2-3 cm each.Break the biscuits into large pieces.
- GelatinNow prepare the main sour cream jelly, with which we will pour “broken glass”. To do this, pour gelatin into 150 ml of hot boiled water, place, and leave to thicken for 30 minutes (or for the time indicated on the package).
- Sour cream basePut sour cream in a bowl and add sugar. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Pour warm gelatin into the mixture in a thin stream. Stir quickly, because the creamy-gelatinous mass quickly becomes thick. For the best effect, you can whip with a mixer.
- MixingPlace chopped jelly cubes and biscuits into a plate or a form. Pour in the sour cream base. Stir gently with a spoon. Put in the fridge until completely for 3-5 hours.
How to serve jelly cake Immerse the container with the cake in a container of hot water for 20-30 seconds. Top with a large flat plate and turn over. Сut into pieces. Cake “Broken glass” is very bright and cheerful.