The first thing you notice when biting into a warm slice of healthy apple pie is the buttery and slightly flaky crust, which gives way to the tender, spiced apples nestled inside. The filling is a perfect blend of sweet and tart, with just the right amount of cinnamon and nutmeg to bring out the natural flavor of the apples without overwhelming them. The texture is soft and juicy, with the apples melting in your mouth and the slightly syrupy filling coating your tongue.
As you continue to savor the taste, you might detect hints of brown sugar and vanilla, which add depth and complexity to the flavor profile. The overall effect of healthy apple pie is a comforting and homey taste, reminiscent of autumn days and family gatherings. A good apple pie should leave a lingering warmth in your mouth, leaving you feeling satisfied and content.
- 250g. of oatmeal
- 2 apples
- 4 small spoon of honey
- 3 eggs
- q.b. pumpkin seeds
- q.b. salt
- q.b. dryed cranberry
- Pour oats into a blender and grind to get oat flour
- Wash, peel the apples and chop them into small pieces.
- Puree the apples with a blender.
- Add eggs, salt and vanilla extract to the applesauce.
- Pour oat flour into the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Put parchment paper inside of a cake form and pour the batter.
- Decorate the top with cranberries and pumpkin seeds. Bake the cake for 45 minutes in an oven heated to 180С
Apple farms near London:
- Hill Farm Orchards – located in Sevenoaks, Kent, Hill Farm Orchards offers a wide range of apple varieties, including Cox’s Orange Pippin, Braeburn, and Gala. They also have a farm shop where you can buy fresh produce and other local goods.
- Parkside Farm – located in Enfield, North London, Parkside Farm is known for its apple picking as well as its pumpkin patch and other seasonal produce. They offer a variety of apple varieties, including Russet, Golden Delicious, and Bramley.
- Hewitts Farm – located in Orpington, Kent, Hewitts Farm is a family-run business that has been growing apples for over 60 years. They offer a range of apple varieties, including Cox’s Orange Pippin, Braeburn, and Spartan, as well as other fruits and vegetables.
- Copas Farms – located in Cookham, Berkshire, Copas Farms offers apple picking in the autumn as well as other seasonal activities. They have a variety of apple varieties, including Royal Gala, Braeburn, and Golden Delicious.
If you are into healthy diet, please try more of our healthy recipes from this page Easy & Healthy – Sunday Cooking and share your feedback.