If you’re looking for a hearty and flavorful meal that’s perfect for any occasion, then this asparagus risotto recipe is the answer. This dish is a classic Italian recipe that combines the creaminess of risotto with the freshness of asparagus. It’s a great way to use up asparagus when it’s in season and will satisfy your cravings for comfort food.
- 1½ pound asparagus
- 1 cup rice
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- as needed olive oil
- as needed salt
- 4 tbsp grated parmesan
- 3 tbsp butter
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 7 cups broth
- Cut off the ends of the asparagus, wash them, and cut them into rings.
- Pour everything into a pan, including oil and cloves of garlic.
- Finely chop the onion, pour oil into the pan, and fry the onion for 2 minutes until it browns.
- Add the rice and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Pour in the white wine and then the broth. When the risotto is cooked, add the asparagus, butter, and parmesan.
Asparagus risotto is a delicious and comforting dish that’s perfect for any occasion. It’s a great way to use up asparagus when it’s in season and is easy to make with basic ingredients found in most kitchens. Give this recipe a try and impress your family and friends with a flavorful and satisfying meal.